How Can I Have My Bill Sent To A Different Address?

If you would like your patient statements sent to a different address going forward, we can help with that.

Please click the "Contact Us" link and send us the following information:

1. Your Health Care Provider's Name

2. Your Name (first and last)

3. Your Date of Birth

4. Your Current Address (Street Address, State, Postal Code)

5. New Address (Street Address, State, Postal Code)

We look forward to being of service to you, and will confirm when we have made the requested change.

Still need help? Contact Us Contact Us